What is professional training?
End Overdose provides comprehensive in person training. Training lasts 45 minutes and covers multiple points.
- The opioid epidemic and Fentanyl
- legality of response
- How to identify and respond to an active overdose
- How to administer naloxone
- How to preform rescue breathing
- How to respond without naloxone
- What to expect after treating someone
This Training was developed by our advisory group made up of doctors, nurses, med students, and pre med students, and our founder who is a licensed Los Angeles city firefighter and paramedic.